A holistic operating model for your teams
The Philips Hospital to Home Holistic Operating Model delivers:
- Provider-led transformation from within, with added emphasis on psycho-social problems, lifestyle coaching and home care
- Multi-disciplinary care team roles, responsibilities and ways of working
- Technology that drives ROI by alerting clinicians at the right time, and engaging patients toward better self-management
Advanced engagement of your patients
Philips is investing heavily to develop strategies to achieve patient activation in their own care, with the goal of ensuring that your community-based investments result in lower healthcare spend.
Labor efficiency of your employees
It’s a fact. Labor costs make up the majority of healthcare spend, according to the AHA. To thrive in the new healthcare landscape, health system executives will have to ensure that labor talent is being utilized optimally.
Consulting and services to guide your transformation
Philips Hospital to Home Consulting and Services deliver:
- Program managers to coordinate disparate entities, manage stakeholders and track performance
- Clinical transformation teams to assist care team in implementing new processes, workflows and protocols
- IT and software teams to deploy analytics, care coordination and patient engagement tools
Program services to supplement your staff when needed
Some providers want to focus on the clinical, preferring to leave the operational aspects of care transformation to partners. Philips has developed a suite of optional services to help you accelerate your system’s transformation.